Healthcare Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsible for the planning and management of all aspects of Healthcare Corporate Accounts, from the selling process, through design, project management and the completion of project, exercising discretion and independent judgment to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Responsible for customer relations oversight on all assigned accounts, including the development of a monthly project status report per account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provides prompt and effective follow-up on new corporate projects specified by clients or new accounts/projects from sales or bid desk.
· Creates and manages strong relationships with clients, and maintains the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
· Acts as Herman Miller Living Office “champion” by being proficient in the Living Office concept and ideas. Meaningfully contributes to winning sales engagements by supporting account managers and customers with this unique knowledge.
· Student of “The Challenger Sales” sales model and attends “Readiness Rally”.
· Assumes ownership of entire sales process, from initial client contact through final punch list. Works with other team members (design, project management, project coordination, installation, accounting, sales management) as appropriate to complete all projects to client’s satisfaction and within required time frame.
· May assume primary responsibility in the planning and specification of all aspects of the sales projects on assigned accounts, or works with assigned design team as required to complete planning and specification(s).
· May assume primary responsibility in the project management of all aspects of the projects for assigned accounts, or works with assigned project manager(s) as required to complete projects. Provides timely follow-up on all details.
· Promotes and sells design, installation, project management, and other services as appropriate.
· Responsible for fabric finishes and discounting on all final proposals submitted to clients.
· Within guidelines for margins, develops accurate price quotations.
· Coordinates project plan(s), installation schedule(s). Reviews all orders prior to order entry to determine any special instructions to the manufacturer.
· Conducts post-occupancy evaluation / punch list walk-through along with Project Manager, if one has been assigned, ensuring timely resolution of any identified issues or problems.
· Informs assigned clients on all new product and ergonomic issues and products.
· Works with accounting department to provide prompt and courteous follow-up and investigations of delinquent accounts as necessary.
· Maintains a current working knowledge of developments in the contract furniture industry and related products, applications, and design concepts.
· Consistently devotes time to personal and professional development through a variety of continuing education sources and appropriate business and professional associations.
· Responsible for the successful installation and completion of every job, to the absolute satisfaction of all accounts.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Pivot, we believe the right physical environment can improve a person's well-being, inspire innovation and enable them to perform their best.