This job is no longer accepting applications.
Demonstrates and sells dealer-represented products and services at client sites and from showroom as required. Responsible for the achievement of quarterly and annual sales goals for volume and margins, and the development of new business while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Within each team, you own all areas of your job responsibility for the successful installation and completion of every job, to the absolute satisfaction of all of our customers.
· Develops and maintains a sales strategy for all principal target accounts (using Gold Sheet/Blue Sheet methods). Develops and implements a market plan for all assigned accounts. Provides prompt and effective follow-up of leads and new prospects.
· Creates and maintains strong relationships with clients, prospective clients, vendors, and referral sources to increase customer satisfaction and generate referral business.
· Creates unique perspective , understands the client’s value drivers, identifies economic drivers, educates client and provides alternatives, is comfortable discussing money, and can exert appropriate pressure when necessary.
Acts as Herman Miller Living Office “champion” by being proficient in the Living Office concept and ideas. Meaningfully contributes to winning sales engagements by supporting account managers and customers with this unique knowledge.
· Represents Pivot’s point of view on the Living Office and new ways of working by frequently presenting to the general business community and internally to Pivot employees.
· Proficient in and a student of “The Challenger Sales” sales model. Attends “Readiness Rally”.
· Maintains an up-to-date understanding of the marketing tools and programs available from Herman Miller and other major vendors. Proficient in and can present a holistic solution of Pivot product portfolio.
· Assumes ownership of entire sales process, from initial client contact through final punch list. Works with other team members (design, project management, project coordination, installation, accounting, sales management) to complete various phases of the design / specification / installation process.
· Promotes and sells design, installation, project management, and other Pivot Interiors products and services. In the absence of a design contract, takes a greater responsibility to assist in the planning and specification of all aspects of sales projects. In the absence of a sale of project management services, takes a greater responsibility to assist in the project management of all aspects of sales projects and provides timely follow-up on all details.
· Conducts presentations, demonstration, and tours as appropriate at various points in the sales cycle, ensuring thorough orientation to the product and functional design elements both before and after the sale.
· Conducts QBRs with top clients.
· Develops and maintains C-suite executive relationships.
· Responsible for fabric finishes and discounting on all final proposals submitted to clients.
· Within guidelines for margins, develops accurate price quotations. Secures dealer-held agreements with major clients as required.
· Works with accounting department to provide prompt and courteous follow-up and investigations of delinquent accounts as necessary.
· Develops and participates in leads groups, attends business development functions, cold calls, attends lunch/dinner and other functions with business influencers (brokers, A&D, construction, etc.) and conducts with new prospective clients.
· Maintains a current working knowledge of developments in the industry and related products, applications, and design concepts.
· Consistently devotes time to personal and professional development through a variety of continuing education sources and appropriate business and professional associations.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Pivot, we believe the right physical environment can improve a person's well-being, inspire innovation and enable them to perform their best.