Asset Inventory Management Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SUMMARY: Manages the asset management software program for client inventories and inventory activities. Provides technical support to warehouse staff, produces reports for clients and dealership, and ensures accuracy of inventory through double-checks and cycle count processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintains AIM's system to include moves, adds and deletes.
· Performs regular audit, cycle counting functions to maintain database information accuracy.
· Creates required reports at prescribed designated time frames.
· Audits inventory and tracks metrics in the areas of cost, quality, and timeliness.
· Facilitates communication meetings concerning re-order, reduction, repair, and sale of customer inventory.
· Facilitates and tracks movement of inventory in and out of warehouse.
· Communicates solutions to requests for inventory in a timely manner.
· Facilitates interaction with AIM team to meet client requirements.
· Develops a clear understanding of specification tool usage.
· Notifies Warehouse Supervisor of space needs to accommodate increases or decreases in customer inventory.
· Coordinates and manages the disposition of all returned product to the warehouse.
· Demo Chair Program - maintains inventory in AIM program, schedules delivery/pick up of chairs with clients.
· Performs other duties, as assigned by senior warehouse personnel and senior management, as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Pivot, we believe the right physical environment can improve a person's well-being, inspire innovation and enable them to perform their best.