Sales Account Director
Considering relocation? Now may be the right time to move to Texas!
FMG is Haworth's #1 global contract furniture dealer and we’re looking for an experienced Sales Account Director to join our Plano team.
The desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and interface with many different personalities is key to success in this position.
Our clients range from local businesses to some of the largest companies on the globe with projects ranging from a single office to a fully furnished new building.
Account Directors lead the company’s efforts in developing and retaining existing corporate accounts. The ideal candidate should possess 1-2 years of sales experience in a furniture dealership environment.
• Primary contact for client and project manager interface
• Directs, coordinates and oversees day-to-day activities of client projects in progress
• Calls on regular corporate customers to solicit orders in person or by phone
• Demonstrates product, using samples, catalogues, plans and designs, and other sales resources emphasizing saleable features
• Prepares profitable and persuasive written proposals, selling terms, quoting prices and credit terms within a profit margin set by Sales Director. Profit margins below the set standard must have approval of Sales Director.
• Prepares accurate and expeditious orders, placing orders within 24 hours of receipt
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturers’ production and delivery schedules
• Ensures the satisfactory execution of product delivery and installation
• Attends all sales staff meetings, Company meetings and training seminars as may be required
• Demonstrates an attitude and appearance that represents the highest personal and professional standards in the marketplace and to our clients
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• Requires a personal vehicle for transportation to client and potential client sites
• Must maintain current driver’s license and vehicle insurance
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and be self-motivated
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional customer service skills
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in an incredible working showroom. Submit resumes to NickC@fmgi.com.
FMG is an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.