Business Development Executive - San Antonio, TX
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join our sales team. This position will have new business development responsibilities for San Antonio, TX.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
Act as a strategic relationship and business developer, focused on increasing market share through identifying and securing new sales from competitively held target accounts, new opportunities and assigned existing account new business. Develop effective strategies for managing and growing revenue and executes business plan to fill funnel for meeting quota and product mix goals. Responsible for meeting financial sales targets.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, architecture, interior design, marketing, communication, or equivalent
- Three years' experience in consultative B2B, solution-based sales role with demonstrated track record generating revenue and meeting sales targets
- Proven history of sales success identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Ability to provide sales coverage for San Antonio without relocation assistance
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Confident “hunter” skills to cold call and develop new business opportunities with end-user clients.
- Strong sales planning skills, e.g., research and strategic analysis, problem solving, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Advanced selling skills, e.g., prospect qualification; lead generation; new business development; account penetration; solutions-based, and consultative selling; negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and listening skills to influence target audience.
- Proven ability to create, build, and maintain relationships.
- Strong networking skills to develop leads and new business relationships.
- Excellent organizational, meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Must be financially literate and possess business acumen.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and willing to accept responsibility for results.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment at all levels of organization.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to attend networking and social events to mine out new business opportunities.
- Ability to travel daily in assigned territory up to 70 percent of time to meet F2F with clients, dealers, and influencers, with occasional overnight travel, depending on assigned territory.
- Ability to effectively use office automation, communication, software, and tools used in Haworth office environment, including CRM technology.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.