VP of Client Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client, a textile company, is looking to hire a Vice President of Client Experience to lead their client services department in Nassau County, NY. The ideal candidate is highly innovative and analytical, has strong interpersonal skills allowing them to manage client relationships, and has proven ability to develop strong teams.
Job Duties Include
- Lead and motivate a team to reach best in class performance in key metrics
- Collaborate with partners to identify support needs for company and clients
- Direct process improvement through process re-design and management practices
- Partner with teams to contribute to improving the client experience
- Evaluate and manage satisfaction of reps and customers
- Proven record of success mentoring teams with at least 10+ years of customer service driven leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High proficiency in Excel
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Strong abilities in relationship management and prioritizing initiatives
- Interior Design industry experience is a plus
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.