New Business Dev. Sales Executive
Our organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether designing projects for our innovative clients, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, or delivering a preeminent customer experience, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make inspiring spaces that unlock their people’s greatest potential. The pace is fast, and the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
Your Role at Pivot
Pivot creates workplace environments to enable people to do their best work and as a Sales Executive, you are responsible for improving Pivot’s market position and achieving financial growth. You will promote our solutions and services to prospective leads and convert them into new clients. You will act as the primary point of contact, identifying and nurturing potential clients and aligning our solutions with their business drivers. You will engage in the early exploration and design development, and liaise with outside partners, to define interior solutions—from furnishings to settings, to integrated interior services—that fulfill the client’s vision. You will liaise with your internal project team members and manage client relationships through project awards. You will act as an advocate for your clients and communicate feedback and desired outcomes with the project team.
In Addition, You Will
- Be responsible for developing new business growth in the marketplace with an emphasis on building end-user relationships.
- Prospect as appropriate within the market or geographic area to maintain a robust pipeline of new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers and meet with potential clients to promote solutions and services.
- Plan an effective approach and “pitch” that speaks to the client’s unique needs, business drivers, and desired outcomes.
- Manage account/opportunity strategy from lead generation and qualification to developing solutions and securing the win.
- Develop solutions for customer projects including thought starters and schematic design, budget pricing, schedule, and discounting.
- Lead and implement a strategy for penetrating competitively held target accounts.
- Lead and implement a strategy for relationship development with various related influencers such as commercial real estate brokers, owner reps, project management, and A&D firms.
- Grow Pivot brand as a preeminent service provider for targeted client types and sizes.
- Upon project award, partner with Customer Success Manager to ensure smooth handoff for project execution.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and developing POV and information on market conditions and creative trends.
- Consult with Pivot management to share business trends and the competitive landscape to explore new services and solutions.
- Partner with marketing to identify opportunities for tailored campaigns and sales aids that will lead to increased lead conversion and sales.
- Submit new business development plans and progress reports to sales leadership with the utmost accuracy.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system.
- Proactively penetrate the market, forecast sales targets, meet, and strive to exceed sales goals.
- Work with teams to ensure RFPs are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re Excited About You If You Have
- Sales and marketing process knowledge – motivation for sales growth, increased market share, and win rate.
- 5-7 years' experience developing sales prospects and customer relationships, sales planning, market knowledge, selling to the customer needs, and meeting sales goals.
- Ability to think strategically with quality and depth of decision-making.
- Strong technical skills with a strong drive for performance.
- Proficiency in various CRM and Project Management software tools.
- Commitment to delivering best-in-class client experience, always acts with customers’ needs in mind, dedicated to meeting the customers’ expectations, and adjusting the strategy as needed.
- Have built and sustained productive working relationships and networks across a diverse spectrum of people and companies.
- Successfully managed multiple and competing projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated integrity and trust by acting ethically and gaining the trust and respect of others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using a laptop.
- Demonstrated successful negotiations, persuasion, and closing skills.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills - writes, speaks, and presents information accurately, concisely, and compelling across communication settings and to a variety of audiences.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.