New Business Development
What We Need:
We are looking for a Business Development Professional to join our team!
A Business Development Professional will seek new business, development relationships, analyze incoming projects, strategize with their team, and follow through with client even after day two.
What You Will Do:
- Showcase our strong and distinctive value proposition.
- Build value and market share by engaging identified influencers within your region.
- Utilize strong business acumen to develop in partnership with the local field sales team and trade partner and execute a comprehensive strategic plan for each identified account while continually monitoring progress against goals through ongoing account planning sessions with actionable single sales objectives.
- Lead, motivate, and sustain positive working relationships with cross-functional teams to drive business growth in identified new business.
- Identify and create your own opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with decision-makers and key influencers to develop an understanding of their business goals and deliver a tailored solution to support region’s objectives.
- Possess the product knowledge to demonstrate our products and explain the benefits and efficiencies of our systems and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Stay abreast of new products and the changing needs of their customers in a variety of ways.
- Must understand architectural renderings and possess the ability to convey the client’s concepts to both the design department and the sales project coordinator. They must ensure that the product selection agrees with the customer’s expectation and participate in the selection process.
- Be goal oriented, persuasive, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team. A pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people, and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Assist in generating sales proposals and responses to RFP’s. They are responsible for attending bid and construction meetings as requested by the client and for final follow up through the punch list process to ensure a timely payment by the customer.
What You Need:
- Background in Sales and or business development with a focus on workplace.
- Professional experience and knowledge within or interfacing with the real estate community.
- Experience in contract furnishings sales, facility management, interior design, or construction preferred.