Customer Experience Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Exemplis, our heart, soul and mission is to provide our customers what they want, how they want it, when they want it. The only way we’re able to deliver on this mission every day is through our exceptional team of bright, engaged, and dynamic talent. When you join our Customer Experience team, you’ll help deliver some of the best service within our industry by bringing your passion for people and drive to deliver excellence with each customer interaction. This opportunity is for someone passionate about cultivating relationships, providing a world-class experience and who is energized by a fast-paced environment.
This isn’t your average call center. As a Customer Experience Representative, your primary mission will be to be an advocate and solution seeker for our customers and internal partners. Through effective communication and pro-active decision making, you will own the intricate order details of the thousands of custom products we ship daily. To be successful in this role you will need strong critical thinking, a detail oriented skill set, and an unparalleled desire to exceed our customers’ expectations. Are you ready to join our obsession?!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Serves as a liaison between our customers and internal departments to advocate and solve for various custom order complexities.
- Provides exceptional phone, email, and chat support to our customers: going beyond just answering questions such as order status, pricing, custom order options, and changes to orders.
- Ensures that customer inquiries are resolved promptly (within 24 hours or less) in an accurate, polished and professional manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Confirms understanding of customer’s needs and requests with genuine curiosity.
- Exudes a high touch approach to every order from entry through delivery.
- When appropriate, escalates more complex issues after independently trying to resolve concerns.
- Advises customers on Exemplis systems & processes to enhance their experience with the brand.
- Adheres to service, performance and operational standards established for Customer Service (KPIs). Engage in continuous learning/training sessions.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ year experience in customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Outlook & Microsoft Suite
- Hospitality or contract furniture industry background
- Experience working in a call center
- 50 + wpm
Your application has been successfully submitted.