This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a creative individual who has the ability to design customized spaces tailored to our customers’ needs, is detail oriented, a tactful communicator, and possesses impeccable follow-through. In this role, the Designer/Space Planner will serve as part of the Design Service Team within the Sales Department, collaborating with key stakeholders to deliver innovative space solutions that not only serves best for the customer, but also drives our bottom line.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develops creative design concepts and space plans that fulfill customer requirements
- Generates accurate comprehensive quote packages, detailed floor plans, renderings & drawings by using appropriate design software and templates
- Maintains knowledge of Exemplis product offerings in use, in inventory and/or on the market in order to make the best possible recommendation for the project; acts as product expert
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to effectively plan, communicate, and timely execute project details
- Works with Designer/Space Planner II and/or Manager to finalize completion of project, ensuring occupancy codes and ADA requirements are met
- Analyzes overall project performance data to determine optimization/improvement opportunities
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 2+ years’ of relevant experience in CAD & Space Planning
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience with Solidworks, Salesforce.com, 2020 Worksheet & CAP, and CET Designer
- Experience working in furniture industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.