Vice President of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Overview: The Vice President of Sales is in charge of developing monthly/annual and 10-year OPSP sales targets for the company, examining and executing growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets. This position has a flexible, hybrid location option with the ability to work from home, our corporate office in Smock, PA or our downtown Pittsburgh office.
· Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with the long-term objectives of the company.
· Develop and implement sales programs which align with the company’s comprehensive sales strategy.
· Establish and report KPIs by rep group for all mission critical metrics which are in alignment with the overall company’s long-term strategy.
· Identify and develop major new customers and channels.
· Analyze and optimize all areas of sales such as customer profitability, program design, incentives, promotions, etc.
· Manage the departmental calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive competitive intelligence network which provides a clear picture on market place dynamics.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years sales experience.
· 5+ years’ experience as a department manager.
· Microsoft Office proficient and Intermediate level Excel.
· Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with the ability to represent COE appropriately in front of key stakeholders and partners.
· Strong connections and a proven network within the Office Furniture space.
· Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
· Well-developed financial acumen including expert knowledge of sales KPIs.
· Highly skilled analytical capabilities.
· Must pass pre-employment drug test, random drug screens and follow all company policies and procedures.
· Must pass background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Strong Alone. Unstoppable Together.