Product Sourcing Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Overview: The Director of Product Sourcing is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing product sourcing opportunities across the assigned geographies which are aligned with product development department’s goal of providing a continuous pipeline of new, innovative, and on-trends products which fuel the achievement of monthly, annual and 10-year OPSP sales targets for the company.
• Identify sourcing alternatives that are aligned with the long-term objectives of the company
• For all identified sourcing partners which align with company strategy, prepare formal written capability assessments for each
• For all identified sourcing partners which align with company strategy, prepare formal written product evaluations.
• For all identified sourcing partners which align with company strategy conduct a comprehensive due diligence process eliminating those not up to COE standards.
• Manage all aspects of quality control and ongoing product and change management for COE sourcing partners.
• Bachelors Degree plus 10 years of industry experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Office furniture construction, design & current market trends.
• Ability to develop direct factory relationships.
• Ability to travel extensively
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Bilingual or Multilingual
• AutoCAD and other design platform knowledge
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test, random drug screens and follow all company policies and procedures.
• Must pass a background check
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Strong Alone. Unstoppable Together.