Mid-Level Project Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CWC is now hiring a Mid-Level Project Designer in our Atlanta office!
• Basic understanding of how to work with clients and the A&D community.
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit
• Develop furniture block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, drawings (including installation drawings) and renderings for new projects, bids, and reconfigurations.
• Perform field measure verifications, product inventory, and on‐site assessments to ensure project accuracy
• Attends client meetings
• Ability to manage time and multitask
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
• Bachelor's degree from accredited (4) year university, architectural, or interior design school
• (1+) year’s experience in commercial furniture dealership
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Proficiency in the following desired, but not required:
Systems product and/or Herman Miller Knowledge of CET Designer, CAP 2020, ProjectMatrix
• Working knowledge of panel systems, casegoods, and ancillary manufacturers
• Working knowledge of building and ADA codes
Interested applicants send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.