Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ROL Ergo is an OEM manufacturer of height adjustable table bases located in Holland, MI. Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Key Account Manager to oversee existing and new customer sales activities assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit for selling. Self-starter with the ability to pioneer, cultivate, and grow sales. Possesses the ability to build and maintain trusting business relationships with customers. Understands, translates, and acts as the liaison between the customer and internal departments.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to speak and present to internal and external groups of people.
· Strong business acumen with good organizational skills and proven ability to grow sales year over year.
· Able to calculate and gross margin and maintain customer database around profitability.
· Understands engineering drawings and possesses the ability to facilitate customer special requests.
· Experience in contract negotiation, and the Office Furniture industry a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook.
· Employee must have an unrestricted license to drive an automobile, and able to travel using all modes of transportation, including air travel.
· Possess a valid U.S passport and be willing to travel overnight 25% of the time, including some international travel.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and / or EQUIVELENT EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University.
· Five to ten year’s experience selling products to office furniture manufacturers, value-added resellers (VAR’s), and e- commerce entities.
· Knowledge / Experience selling ergonomic office products is a bonus.
ROL Ergo is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing for ROL U.S Market
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Art of Technology