OFFICE FURNITURE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - SHOWROOM & BIZ DEV
-San Diego County
Business Office Outfitters is a leading provider of contract furniture, installation & design services. We take a customer-centric approach to everything we do and we do everything for our customers. The only contract furniture provider in San Diego, CA with a fully furnished 12000 sq ft retail showroom. We can furnish any project large or small and work with a network of designers and service partners throughout the region to make any office vision a dream come true.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. BOO Furniture is an innovative yet long-established player in the SD market and a self-motivated team player will thrive here and make a generous income in the process.
Hybrid Inside / Outside Sales position with Business Office Outfitters, a regionally recognized contract furniture outfitter/dealership.
New sales reps typically work part-time in our retail showroom servicing walk in customers while spending the remainder of their workweek prospecting and pursuing call-in and in bound leads. In this way new team members quickly learn our company and culture, product lines and sales approach. As new reps progress and prove themselves capable they are given progressively greater access to high-level opportunities and challenged to create their own as well.
Once trained and acclimated this position calls for driving and managing new contract opportunities by calling on commercial real estate offices, architectural and design firms, San Diego based corporate entities, local public & quasi-public agencies, institutions, education & healthcare providers. A blend of prospecting and networking opportunities and in-house lead sources are provided to support every team members success.
To be successful team members must work diligently to win or convert new contract customers and work to gradually cement relationships between these customers and a dedicated account manager. The ideal candidate is an expert in developing, nurturing and strengthening relationships within the assigned industries and/or territory.
A candidates success will rest on their ability and competency in the following tasks and skill sets;
- The ideal candidate is a deal maker that asks for the business and establishes a deep understanding of Business Office Outfitters target customers, their specifications, and related needs.
- Identifying and developing qualified sales leads, while establishing a continuous pipeline of business
- Managing all sales and order procedures including, presentation, quoting, & order/samples
- Passion...or at least interest and the capacity to learn about commercial furniture stylings and design
- Strategic in approach and working with multiple influencers inside and outside organizations
- Attend trade shows & networking events independently and as requested.
- Setting and meeting personal revenue goals in alignment with overall department goals and standards.
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales - (In furniture or interior design a big plus.)
- Must have organizational and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and business ethics
- Results oriented, able to set and achieve goals for self
- Communicates effectively with all levels, in both written and verbal form
- Quickbooks familiarity and proficiency a plus.
- 2020 CAP, CAD, SKETCHUP or Giza design knowledge a plus.
Straight Commission (Higher % than industry average) against Draw or 90 day ramp-up salary + low % commission. The maximum monthly draw is negotiable and based on skill level & past experience selling office furniture or similar products.
Competitive compensation package includes Ramp-Up Period Base Salary + Commission, and health benefits.
Ramp up base will help get you started, and our great commissioned salespeople make $100k+ per year.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Office Is Where You Make It.