Field Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Would you like to work with a high-end brand and contribute to Gabriel’s ambitious growth journey?
Are you passionate about developing professional relationships and creating innovation and value for customers?
About Gabriel North America Inc.
Gabriel North America Inc. was established in 2015 and is our North American Headquarter. 25 employees are working from our showroom and textile warehouse in Grand Rapids, MI, and more than 300 colleagues at our production facilities in Mexico. Gabriel NA is an affiliate of Gabriel A/S located in Denmark.
Gabriel North America continues to grow the business and our sales efforts. The Chicago showroom opened recently and as we are constantly focusing on bringing value to our customers, we are planning to open more showrooms in the future.
We are looking for another ambitious Field Sales Manager for the US market: an outgoing, proactive individual, who can develop and grow relationships in this strategic important sector.
Your responsibilities and tasks: Sales, Increasing Market presence, and Showroom activities/events
In a sales-oriented environment, your primary task will be to strengthen and develop Gabriel’s sales and position in New York by focusing on key Architects, Designers and Dealers.
- to maintain and develop your network within the local architect and interior design Community in New York – to promote Gabriel’s fabrics, so the fabrics will be specified in our customers solutions
- together with your sales colleagues in North America, represent Gabriel’s brand and continue to identify new customers and market potentials by collaborating with Architects, Designers and Dealers in New York
- when we have established our new showroom in New York to plan and execute customer presentations, events, and training
- to maintain relationships with key A&D consultants working within our Key Accounts and maintain sample provision for our customers showrooms
- to be an expert in Gabriel’s brand and products, so you can give our customers first class advice about the most innovative and valuable solutions.
The position is based in New York, and until we have our showroom in New York you will be home based. As a valued member of our existing sales team in North America you will report to the Sales Director, US.
Our expectations to you
You are an experienced commercial profile, and can recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a growth mindset, and are driven by creating results
Your high level of energy and strong will to succeed makes it natural for you to set the customers’ needs first and to focus on performance. You hold a successful track record and live up to concrete sales goals in an environment where ’Growth is a mental attitude’.
- You are persistent and independent
You value your freedom and take the necessary responsibility. You know that success requires long term efforts and following up. At Gabriel, our colleagues believe in our values that enable us all to deliver the desired results.
- You are a strong communicator
You listen and you understand the needs of the customers. You seek influence and challenge the decision makers in a respectful way. You communicate clearly and precisely and use social media as a communication channel, in line with Gabriel marketing parameters.
- A strong relationship creator – feeling at home in the Architect and Design Community
You already know key people in the A&D environment, and it motivates you to expand your network. You thrive in a role where you maintain and build up new relationships.
- You are enthusiastic about high-end products
You are passionate about design, and it is ideal, although not essential, if you have experience with fabrics and have worked with a strong brand that value high quality and sustainability.
What you can expect from us
You will become a part of an international, successful, and innovative company with strong values.
Growth and the development of the potential of both colleagues and Gabriel is a strong priority since it is the key behind our customers and our own success. We believe that the right people with the right attitude create extraordinary results.
You will become a key team member and ambassador in our work with target Architects, Designers and Dealers, working with a strong global brand that has a leading market position.
We will provide initial and ongoing training, utilizing the skills of the global management team, to create the best possible value proposition to valued clients and their professional influencers.
We will provide a competitive salary and associated benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading supplier of furniture fabrics