Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Would you like to work with a high-end brand and contribute to Gabriel’s ambitious growth journey?
Are you passionate about developing relations and creating success for customers?
About Gabriel North America Inc.
Gabriel North America Inc. was established in 2015 and is our North American Headquarter. 25 employees are working from our showroom and textile warehouse in Grand Rapids, MI, and more than 300 colleagues at our production facilities in Mexico. Gabriel NA is an affiliate of Gabriel A/S located in Denmark.
Gabriel North America continues to grow the business and our sales efforts. The Chicago showroom opened recently and as we are constantly focusing on bringing value to our customers, we are planning to open more showrooms in the future.
To support the growth we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Key Account Manager for Toronto, Canada: an outgoing, proactive profile, who can create and grow both relations and business - and expand our successful business in Canada.
Your responsibilities and tasks
In a sales-oriented environment, your primary task will be to continue our growth within the industry. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Continuous business development, including positive development of revenue and earnings
- Create new business opportunities and develop existing customer relations
- Identify and approach market leading furniture manufacturers and other new potential customers and their organizations in close cooperation with our North American Sales team
- Prepare and implement sales budgets, with follow up on revenues, costs, and activity plans
- Realize and ensure efficient implementation of the visions and objectives in the established strategy plan
- Provide monthly reports to management on achievement of KPI’s, sales statistics, market intelligence, new projects, product launches etc.
- To be an expert in Gabriel’s brands and products, being able to provide our customers with a first class advise about the most value creating solution.
You will be home based until our showroom in Toronto is established. Your location will preferably be Toronto area, and you will report to the North American Director of Key Accounts.
Our expectations to you
You are an experienced commercial profile, that can recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a growth mindset, and are driven by creating results
Your high energy level and strong will to succeed, makes you set the customers’ needs first and to focus on performance. You have a successful track record and executes agreed goals in an environment where ’Growth is a mental attitude’.
- You are persistent and independent
You value your freedom, take the necessary responsibility, and know that success requires long term efforts and follow up. You match Gabriel’s DNA where we live the values that well match the abilities to be proactive and independent.
- You are a strong communicator
You listen and understand the needs of the customers. You seek influence and challenge the decision makers in a respectful way. You communicate clear and precise and do also use social medias as a communication channel.
- A strong relationship creator
You may already know key people in the industry, and it motivates you to expand and build your own network. You thrive in a role where you maintain and build up new relations.
- You are enthusiastic about high-end products
You are passionate about design, and it is ideal if you have experience with fabrics or similar sophisticated products and tailored services and to work with a strong brand that highly values quality and sustainability.
What you can expect from us
You will become a part of an international, successful, and innovative company with strong values.
Growth and the development of the potential of both colleagues and Gabriel is a strong priority since it is the key behind our customers and our own success. We believe that the right people with the right attitude create extraordinary results.
You will become a key team member and ambassador in our work to target A accounts and to develop relations to be the preferred development partner. Your role will also support Architects, Designers and Dealers, working with a strong global brand that has a leading market position.
We will provide initial and ongoing training, utilizing the skills of the global management team, to create the best possible value proposition to valued clients and their professional influencers.
We will provide a competitive salary and associated benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading supplier of furniture fabrics