Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
· Seeking a highly motivated, confident and persuasive individual with experience in building strong professional relationships. Candidate must possess a proven track record of increasing sales and effective time management skills. Expectations are that all sales activities including lead generation, prospecting, presentations, developing proposals and participation in and closing of the sale in assigned territory. This position entails the selling of furniture to the education market.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and new clients
· Interact with existing and prospective clients in an effort to understand their needs and provide value added solutions
· Establish relationships with school districts, colleges and universities within territory
· Warm calling/emailing to prospects to set-up meetings and discuss products and services offered
· Participate in a few trade shows where you will be meeting clients/prospects and following up with them post show to set-up meetings
· Demonstrate and explain the features, advantages and benefits of our products and solutions
· Work closely with clients to assist with the selection of the appropriate product that will meet their specific needs
· Travel within the territory is required to meet with prospects and clients
· Meet or exceed defined sales objectives and identity new business opportunities
· Grow sales by maintaining your current client base and expanding with new clients
· Complete all the necessary reporting via the CRM by making notes to existing clients and opportunities as they come up
· You are expected to make sales in Arizona and Nevada
· You will be doing most of the business in Arizona
· Base salary plus commission and bonus. Average starting compensation approximately $75,000
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Disability insurance
· Paid time off
· Full Time
· Sales, 3 years (preferred)
· B2B Sales (preferred)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong Microsoft Office experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· We are a national furniture dealer that has been in business for over 50 years. We are committed to offering top quality, competitively priced furniture that meets our client’s needs. We strive to provide the best customer experience and service possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.