Vice-President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s sales function. As the organization’s senior-most sales leader, the VP of Sales is accountable for overall business development, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for aligning sales objectives with Artcobell’s business strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with Artcobell business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, and sales resource planning.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales training and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and the Artcobell dealer network. The VP of Sales establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Designs and implements sales strategies and tools that provide the necessary support to the Artcobell dealer network to win share of mind and priority position.
- Provides sales perspective and market insight to Artcobell senior leadership team to assist in strategy development and defining Artcobell direction.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with dealer principals, dealer sales representatives and the A&D community.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Achieves assigned objectives for sales, profits, volume, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the firm.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of electronic spec tools such as CET, Project Matrix and KITS.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum ten years of sales management experience.
- Furniture sales experience and/or experience in selling to the education market a plus.
- Experience working with the Architect and Design community to specify products and win projects.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience.
- Master’s in business administration or equivalent a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.