The Sales Coordinator on the Strategic Accounts Team is a self-motivated sales professional working with the Sales Team, Strategic Accounts Team, and the Managing Director providing product specifications, budgetary pricing proposals, and basic sales support functions. This full-time position offers the opportunity to gain contract furniture industry experience and knowledge of Haworth product.
Specific duties include:
- Assesses incoming client needs
- Assists in product specification, building a SIF, discounting, and product research
- Assists in preparing presentation materials
- Assists in obtaining labor quotations and pricing quotations from vendors
- Assists with the preparation of pricing quotations and budgetary excel summaries
- Prepares quotes for presentations to customer
- Picks up / drops off finish samples
- Assists with placing orders into the system
- Assists in creating and maintaining client standards, i.e. project finish schedules
- Adhere to company established policies, processes & procedures
- Participate in the product, software, and other training sessions
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Attend client meetings
Qualifications + Skills:
- Strong work ethic
- Polished and professional appearance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Works collaboratively with clients, clients’ third-party firms, including A&D firms, interior contractors, electrical and communication engineers, IT group, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt hourly
PeopleSpace is a market leader; providing workspace strategy, contract office furniture, custom solutions, and architectural wall products. We have over 21 years of success in creating environments to improve the well-being, culture, engagement, and retention of both our client’s employees and our team members. As one of Haworth’s top three global dealerships, we boast the largest dealership footprint on the West Coast with five Customer Experience Centers from Seattle down to Irvine, CA. PeopleSpace is a dynamic and rising organization that provides great upward mobility for individuals who are looking to learn, grow and find a long-term home. We offer great benefits and foster an inspired company culture based on our core values.
Due to our government contract, we will require all new hires to be vaccinated, or provide documentation that qualifies them for a medical or religious exemption.
PeopleSpace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you need assistance filling out an application or applying for a position at PeopleSpace, please contact our HR department at PeopleSpace.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating spaces for people to thrive.