Customer Support Specialist
Haskell Education - At Haskell Education we design and manufacture the highest quality furniture for education, government, and institutional enterprises and has done so for 75 years. Our collections are built with an unwavering commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. Our reputation for excellence is built on outstanding customer service, superior manufacturing, and comprehensive corporate responsibility all wrapped around continuous improvement. Join our Haskell Education team and help us improve learning outcomes for today’s scholars!
Job Description - This Customer Support Specialist is responsible for handling incoming customer calls and fulfilling customer needs to ensure satisfaction. Customer calls are routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. The specialist may also be asked to respond to e-mail inquiries.
While providing outstanding customer support is the primary function, the person in this position will also extend but are not limited to:
- Order Entry
- Quote Request
- Check pricing and verify availability
- Review and troubleshoot customer problems and initiate standard action for repair, replacement, return or field service as guided by customer service policies
- Create sales reports for quarterly contract sales reporting
- Assist with State, Regional, District, Cooperative, Government and any/all Contract tracking and closing
- Create and maintain pricing documents
- Prepare and respond to manufacturer held RFP’s
- Use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting
- Collaborate with supervisor on non-standard situations where policy and practice may not be formalized or documented
- Refer highly unusual situations to supervisor for review and reconciliation
- Work closely with both your internal and external customers to provide outstanding support
- You will be supporting both Haskell Education and Haskell Office brands
Qualifications - Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred. Prefer at least 2 years related experience. Would like experience in the commercial furniture industry with the education industry being an advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective listening skills. Able to work both with a team and independently in a fast-paced inspiring environment. Able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, remain organized, and focused on details. Requires general knowledge of the critical nature customer support plays in the success of an organization. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications. Bi-lingual a plus but not required. Have experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and be comfortable with the utilization of technology in general.
Benefits - Remote Position, Flexible Hours, Medical, Vacation, 401K with Match.
Drug screening and background check required.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: Sales@haskelleducation.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.