This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Do
The Project Coordinator is responsible for sales support and the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management from order entry point through installation. This full-time position provides support for sales, project management, annuity team along with accurate and timely customer service. Coordinates order entry, order management, factory interface, and closeout of orders.
- Communicates with customers regarding order status, punch list resolution, and scheduling of orders for delivery/installation
- Provides clarification and answers for customer questions regarding order issues
- Assists sales with the preparation of the quotation; reviews quote and prints for sales presentations
- Reviews and proofs order for basic information (i.e. ship to, bill to, contract number, etc.), accuracy, and completeness
- Processes orders into our internal system and transmits orders to manufacturers electronically including invoicing and collections (sending email follow-up)
Sales Order Management
- Disperses order information to appropriate internal and external personnel (sales staff, operations, customer, etc.)
- Checks acknowledgments against the order; resolves discrepancies with the factory; tracks shipments and shortages.
- Reviews receiving information from field operation and match to order; resolve discrepancies before approval and sending to payables
Work Order Management
- Prepares installation packages for the Service division
- Schedules installations with the Service Coordinator and Install manager
- Maintains master sales order and work order files, ensuring the file is complete and up-to-date
Sales / Work Order Close-Out
- Maintains and files customer sign-offs for all assigned sales/work orders
- Experience with order entry, tracking, and scheduling
- Experience in the furniture industry preferred
- Dependable, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Superior communication and customer service
PeopleSpace is a market leader, providing workspace strategy, contract office furniture, custom solutions, and architectural wall products.
We have over 21 years of success in creating environments to improve the well-being, culture, engagement, and retention of both our client’s employees and our team members. As one of Haworth’s top global dealerships, we boast the largest dealership footprint on the West Coast with five Customer Experience Centers. PeopleSpace is a dynamic and rising organization that provides great upward mobility for individuals who are looking to learn, grow and find a long-term home. We offer great benefits and foster an inspired company culture based on our core values.
Visit us at peoplespace.com to learn more regarding the positions.
PeopleSpace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you need assistance filling out an application or applying for a position at PeopleSpace, please contact our HR department at PeopleSpace.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating spaces for people to thrive.