Quality Assurance Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Quality Assurance Coordinator is in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent standards. Their duties include performing visual inspections, recording quality issues, and planning processes to decrease the instance of defects in products.
Pre-punch: meet with Lead Installer and Project Manager 1 hour prior to punch walk
- Inspect all furniture (focusing on locks, drawers, and task lights)
- Photograph and document damages and missing product on prints Mark all installation issues with tape (adjustments and alignments)
Punch with client
- Address issues from pre-punch
- Assure the client issues will be resolved
- Walkthrough with Installer and regroup with Project Manager
- Confirm all installation issues will be resolved
- Provide punch list and process paperwork for replacements within 24-48 hours
- Ancillary (non-Haworth)
- Contact manufacturers and provide the necessary documentation (pictures, part numbers, and reason for replacement)
- Request Labor
- Haworth: provide customer service with documentation to submit a service notification
- Lynx order with line items identified
- Determine labor
- Confirm receipt and address for POs to customer service
Post Updates with punch issues
- Review documentation from Project Coordinators
- Determine necessary action
- Place orders/process paperwork for replacements
- Track all, including eats, until completion
Daily Routine: Products Received, Update Punch List Tracker, Schedule
- Track all replacements and eats upon delivery
- Coordinate with PMs and Sales Reps to schedule all punch items in the tracker (Haworth and Ancillary)
- Input all non-Haworth orders placed: provide ship and install dates on punch tracker
- Signed post-install reports, delivery tickets, punch list; send email to verify
Qualifications + Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
PeopleSpace is a market leader, providing workspace strategy, contract office furniture, custom solutions, and architectural wall products. We have over 21 years of success in creating environments to improve the well-being, culture, engagement, and retention of both our client’s employees and our team members. As one of Haworth’s top global dealerships, we boast the largest dealership footprint on the West Coast with five Customer Experience Centers. PeopleSpace is a dynamic and rising organization that provides great upward mobility for individuals who are looking to learn, grow and find a long-term home. We offer great benefits and foster an inspired company culture based on our core values.
Due to our government contract, we will require all new hires to be vaccinated, or provide documentation that qualifies them for a medical or religious exemption.
PeopleSpace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Should you need assistance filling out an application or applying for a position at PeopleSpace, please contact our HR department at PeopleSpace.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating spaces for people to thrive.