Outside Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a dynamic salesperson to join CORT’s Workplace team covering the rapidly growing Phoenix area. This person must be a self-starter, competitive, and a networker who thrives in a fast-paced environment providing solutions to a wide variety of clients.
The Workplace Business Development Executive focuses on providing commercial furnishing solutions to clients for short & long term needs. These clients include enterprise businesses in the following industries: Technology, Healthcare, Finance/Banking, Aerospace, and Commercial Real Estate to name a few.
- Drive efforts to meet and/or exceed revenue goals
- Be the liaison for the client, identifying and representing their needs, and actively work to ensure fulfillment
- Generate rental/sales revenue by presenting CORT’s outstanding products and services to local businesses of all sizes
- Initiate research for local market trigger events
- Develop and maintain sales plans to identify sales strategies and tactics to develop revenue opportunities with existing or new customers
- Develop and coordinate marketing activities to increase exposure to new clients
- Minimum 5 years outside B2B sales experience (Office Furniture knowledge a plus)
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with social media value
- Experience in solution and value-based selling
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strategic thinking and demonstrates persistence to overcome obstacles
- Knowledge of commercial real estate industry is a plus
- Base salary + commission
- Generous vehicle use reimbursement program
- Comprehensive Insurance (health, dental, vision)
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts
- Paid holidays and time away from work
- Opportunity to work alongside a tenured team with career growth and mentorship opportunities
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.