Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts assigned for all project and service work order activities while maintaining full customer satisfaction. Account Managers partner with internal resources such as a Project Designer and Project Coordinator to ensure that all elements of a project are in sync and adhere to our internal process. Although this is not a sales position, it requires you to demonstrate commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgement in conducting business transactions and providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously are required. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential. Must be locally based and work in the office a minimum of 3 days a week.
Position Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time, exempt.
Location: This position is not office-specific and can work out of either our Orange County (La Palma), West LA, or Calabasas office.
- Single point-of-contact for coordinating all dealer activities, services, orders, and personnel for each assigned account.
- Responsible for all client relations and ongoing relationships with client personnel and third parties (A&D firms, contractors, etc.).
- Work with assigned customers to identify future projects and qualify new opportunities; develop client recommendations. Initiate and coordinate projects with customers, providing updates and recommendations to ensure project success, quality, and on-time completion. Evaluate client needs and determine scope of services required.
- Oversees all customer projects and work orders; directs dealer team for implementation of customer orders and service requests.
- Conduct customer presentations, demonstrations, and tours to ensure thorough orientation to both product and design elements before and after the sale.
- Prepare quotes and process orders in partnership with your assigned Project Coordinator. Maximize the revenue and gross profit margin of all transactions.
- In contact with manufacturers to confirm detailed product specifications and deliverables.
- Prepare detailed schedules showing deliveries and installations.
- Supervise installers to insure on-time completion.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the products, marketing tools and programs available from MillerKnoll and other major vendors. Be able to present our entire portfolio and solution to customers.
- Participate in company staff & department meetings and training.
- Participate in personal and professional development through continuing education and appropriate business and professional organizations.
- Minimum 3–5 years Commercial Furniture Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with MillerKnoll products preferred.
- Polished communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong technology skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.