Accounts Receivable Manager
Benhar Office Interiors, LLC
New York City, NY, USA
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, credit card and ACH transactions in CORE.
- Analyzes Aged Accounts Receivable statement on a regular basis.
- Involved in the collection process through the use of discussions with staff and email / telephone conversations with clients.
- Responsible for all billing to clients through the accounting module in CORE.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Prepares daily ‘flash’ report for senior management.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Prepares account analyses for all balance sheet liability accounts
- Leads process in preparing ‘delivery’ invoices to customers
- Assist Controller in preparing monthly financial reporting package
- Assist Controller in preparing monthly KPIs
- Reconcile A/R, A/P, Vendor Deposits, and Customer Deposits to general ledger on a monthly basis. Evaluate vendor deposits and customer deposits for discrepancies in CORE at the order level.
- Reconcile sales tax subsidiary ledger to general ledger. Evaluate any differences and discuss with Controller.
· Work to ensure the AR never exceed 30 days past due
· Invoice deposit invoices on a timely basis in conjunction with anticipated delivery and installation dates of a
- Ensure that all accounting analyses are accurate and timely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.