Order Management Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Order Management Specialist, you are responsible for coordinating of all the components of a large order or project to ensure a successful conclusion. Once the order has been entered you carry it through each stage of the order life cycle until post sale. This position will be an important member of a company’s sales team. By supporting sales representatives and coordinating dealer large order or projects contribute to achieving the sales targets. Although you do not have responsibility for selling, you play an important part in maintaining good customer relationship by acting as an extension of the field sales force. If you are a strong communicator, phenomenal at problem-solving, have proven analytical and critical thinking abilities along with organizational skills we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Educate reps and dealers on internal information and procedures surrounding the requirements and deadlines to fulfill a project successfully.
- Ensure hand off from the Pre-Sale Project Specialist is complete and all critical information has been provided.
- Serve as a point of contact between the Sales Team, Logistics, Procurement, Scheduling and Manufacturing to ensure teams actions remain in synergy and all aspects of fulfilling the order are met or exceeded.
- Swiftly execute any customer updates or changes to all internal pertinent parties keeping them on track to meet the project delivery date(s).
- Quickly and efficiently work to resolve the on-hold reason to release orders placed on hold.
- Respond timely to questions regarding pricing, lead-times and general terms and conditions.
- Understand and respond timely to questions regarding product capability and application.
- Comprehend GSA Contracts- Being familiar with terms, pricing and program details.
- Ensure all process and procedures that involve the order management process is up to date and truly reflect the way we are operating. As well as continuously evaluating the processes and services to ensure that the most efficient methods are being used.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years of work experience in customer service.
- 2+ years experience working within an industry with high volume order fulfillment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with leading a project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a tenacious sense of urgency and be a problem solver and critical thinker.
- Ability to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities.
- Intermediate MS Office skills required including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills on Sales Force and Smartsheet preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.