Vice-President of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Artcobell is the leading manufacturer in school furniture. We are entirely focused on designing and building furniture that supports teachers and students in today’s learning environments. Currently, we are seeking an ambitious, forward-thinking individual to lead our sales department. The Vice President of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s sales function. As the organization’s senior-most sales leader, the VP of Sales is accountable for overall business development, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for aligning sales objectives with Artcobell’ s business strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of electronic spec tools such as CET, Project Matrix and KITS.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Prior sales management experience.
- Furniture sales experience and/or experience in selling to the education market a plus.
- Experience working with the Architect and Design community to specify products and win projects.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.