This job is no longer accepting applications.
President (Raleigh, North Carolina)
Storr Office Environments
Are you an experienced leader with a passion for excellence? Do you enjoy working in a place that can help you grow professionally AND personally? Is a strong company culture of servant leaders important to you? If so, then we’d love to speak with you! On behalf of our client, Storr Office Environments, we are searching for a successful President, who will have the potential for equity in the company. An ideal candidate will be one that shares in the company values and is willing to be a student of the business to ensure growth and profitability.
For over 100 years, Storr Office Environments has been distinguished in the Raleigh/Greensboro marketplace as the leading resource for new and used office furniture needs. The owners’ strong core values rooted in faith impact the business, their employees and the community. Storr is an authorized Steelcase dealership that places high value on ensuring their clients and Team Members can realize their full potential. A successful candidate will represent the Storr Office Environment’s brand and train others in developing an extensive knowledge of the integrated solutions and services offered by Storr.
- Lead the annual planning process each year. Work with the CEO and leadership team to develop the annual goals.
- Manage the daily operations of the company.
- Know and understand the industry and the operation of the company.
- Develop and implement strategies and policies to continue to grow market share.
- Work with the leadership team to develop quarterly goals for each division.
- Meet regularly with direct reports to review progress on goals.
- Maintain a strong leadership team through development, coaching and accountability.
- Manage the relationship with Steelcase and other key vendors.
- Maintain a culture driven by the company values of integrity, excellence and concern for others.
- Continue to promote the use of Situational Leadership tools and principles in the organization.
- Maintain a customer-driven organization.
- Insure that all of our employees have the tools they need to perform their job effectively and efficiently.
- Meet at least twice a year with each team to learn what is going well and what opportunities there are to improve.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- A strong work ethic and the ability to manage a high volume of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At least five years of senior leadership experience in a company.
- Highly competitive with a desire for excellence.
- Passion for development of people.
- Humble and teachable.
- Ability to develop and lead a Sr. Management team.
- Results Driven.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Interpersonal Savvy.
- Customer Orientation.
- Conscientious in daily work.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a professional field.
- Previous experience within the commercial interiors industry or related industry (preferred).
- Minimum five years of business management experience.
- Proven organizational and follow-through skills required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Storr Office Environments