This job is no longer accepting applications.
Arc-Com is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of design-driven, high-performance textiles and wallcoverings for the commercial market. Arc-Com is located in Rockland County which is about 15 miles north of Manhattan and in a wooded, safe, rural area.
We are succession planning for the expected retirement of one of our Vice Presidents who, among other duties, controls our inventory of over 5,000 sku’s. This position works closely with other Senior Managers and our national sales force.
· Control the levels of inventory on each of our products to ensure adequate supply, without risk of excess or obsolescence. Requires communication with mill sources all over the world.
· Work with other senior management members to ensure price lists are current and reflect current costs.
· Consistent exposure and coordination with our national sales force to ensure product delivery meets client expectations.
Required skills include:
· A strong communicator who will work with mill sources and transportation providers all over the world.
· Team player and strong manager who can work seamlessly with our customer service and other company personnel.
· Reliable professional with excellent attention to detail and a business mindset.
· Able to maintain and monitor ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
· Strong skill in negotiation and management of inventory costs and deliveries.
Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of inventory management exposure.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please email resume to email@example.com.
The COVID-19 vaccination is required. The Company will consider accommodations for disability and religious based reasons.
Your application has been successfully submitted.