CWC, one of the largest furniture dealerships in the Southeast, is seeking two experienced Senior Designers to join our team! We are a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP) which means employees are awarded stock shares based on company and individual performance!
Position Description: The Senior Designer provides services to CWC sales staff and clients and is experienced in systems furniture, preferably Herman Miller. These services include furniture specifications and development of furniture plans using CET, AutoCAD, and CAP 20/20 software. Senior Designer works as part of the Design Team to ensure successful project implementation and an exceptional client experience. Initially will train onsite, but hybrid work will become available.
· Works with Dealer Sales team to establish a client's design requirements and sets milestones for the design portion of the project
· Develops furniture block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, renderings, and installation drawings
· Performs field measurements, product inventory, and on-site assessments to ensure project accuracy
· Ensures furniture space planning is code compliant
· Attends client meetings to obtain planning information and to help cultivate relationships
· Manages changes and revisions as required
· Ensures quality and consistency for design projects by following CWC standards and formatting
· Assists in training new designers
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited college/university
· Proficient in CET and preferably AUTOCAD, CAP, & Project Spec
· 5+ years industry experience required
· Must be extremely detail oriented
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
· Must possess a positive attitude and a sense of urgency
Come join our team and enjoy these comprehensive benefits!
· Participation in ESOP stock awards
· PTO (Paid Time Off)
· Day off for your birthday
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible work schedule
· Paid Life Insurance, Short term & Long term disability
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Flexible/Dependent Care Spending Accounts
· 401(k) plan with loan provision
Your application has been successfully submitted.