Senior Interior Designer - Contract
CWC, one of the largest furniture dealerships in the Southeast, is seeking experienced Contract Furniture Designers to provide design services to CWC's sales staff. Must have 5+ years experience in systems furniture, preferably Herman Miller. These services include furniture specifications and development of furniture plans using CET, AutoCAD, and CAP 20/20 software.
· Works with dealer sales team to establish a client's design requirements and sets milestones for the design portion of the project
· Develops furniture block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, renderings, and installation drawings
· Ensures furniture space planning is code compliant
· Manages changes and revisions as required
· Ensures quality and consistency for design projects by following CWC standards and formatting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited college/university
· Proficient in CET and preferably AUTOCAD, CAP, & Project Spec
· 5+ years industry experience required
We are seeking individuals who respond to requests in a timely manner, have excellent communication skills, and are extremely detail oriented.
Please supply your hourly rate requirement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.