A&D Account Executive
Akers Business Solutions is one of the largest Manufacturer Representative firms in the northeast. The A&D Account Executive role, we are embarking on an effort to grow revenue to new heights by strengthening the relationships with the architects and designers while working with Office Furniture dealers, independent dealers, end users, mega channel, new accounts and verticals.
We are expanding our team! Join a leading Manufacturers' Rep Firm! Akers Business Solutions is interviewing qualified candidates to join our team covering the New England market.
We are currently seeking an Architect and Design Sales Representative to work closely with the architectural & design community to specify our manufacturer's furniture in the commercial market. The sales Representative will also work with our dealers in the New England region.
A successful candidate may have experience working with general contractors, architects, designers, and dealers.
We are pursuing an enthusiastic, sales-minded candidate with the right cultural fit. ABS will provide training for the right individual.
Desired skills and experience:
Bachelor's Degree or post-secondary education preferred
• Specific experience in the furniture Industry is an asset
• Inside and/or outside sales experience with a proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making preferred
• Multi-level relationship building, including an exceptional follow-up discipline
• Experience working with architects and designers is an asset
• An ability to be a team player while also having a solid work ethic and ability to work remotely
• Excellent time management, oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills are a must
Professional appearance with a can-do attitude
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both to individuals and groups
• Clean driving record and availability to travel within the assigned territory
• Reside in one of the New England state
If interested, please send your resume to Darlene Akers: Darlene@akersbusiness.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.