Nat'l Lab Segment Manager, Western US
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as main contact to all lab reseller partners for training, education, website development, regional sales visits and sales meetings and support of all client project pursuits.
· Attend and facilitate all lab specific trade shows.
· Pursue A+D lab planning teams to deliver CEU's and pursue projects.
· Target and pursue direct end-user relationships at minimum of 20 major US end-users.
· Develop specific channels of distribution for BIMOS in the top Life Science markets.
· Gain incremental market share for Interstuhl brand seating within the Life Science market
· Maintain adequate gross margin levels in the segment to achieve corporate objectives
Main Skills and Experience:
· Lab Market, Seating Market and / or Contract Furniture Market Experience are a Plus
· Be very self-disciplined, self-sufficient, entrepreneurial, and a strong relationship builder
· Very good market development, major account sales and presentation skills
· Proficient at Financials, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic Marketing Creation, Trade Show Support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World-class seating designs for Labs, Science and Production environments