The interior designer will work within an enthusiastic team to create business interior and space planning solutions for our customers. The designer will provide customers with information and consulting expertise for their purchase of office interiors, design services, space planning and future plans. The designer will work directly with the Sales Executive lead, Project Manager and our customers not only designing for their needs, but also in fielding furniture questions relating to budget, goals, concerns, etc.
- Creative space planning and design services, using AutoCAD, CAP Studio, Worksheet and Visual Impressions
- Develop space plans, product application drawings, specifications, renderings and installation plans
- Provide design support for the sales force and customers, including site and inventory verifications, typical development, color boards, furniture presentations, installation drawings and specifications
- Analyze and assess office furniture use and needs
- Manage priorities and deadlines with the team
- Maintain all project documents
- Develop and offer improvements within the team/department to increase efficiencies, quality, consistency and accuracy
- Maintain a weekly Project Design Log and submit to the VP of Design & Operations
- Build relationships with customers
- Must be experienced in AutoCAD
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills to resolve complex issues
- College Degree in Interior Design or related field
- State licensure a plus but not required
- Contract furniture experience is plus but not required
- 2020 Worksheet and/or CET experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to work in the Tampa office, hybrid role (3 days a week in office), and travel to job sites in the area.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Co-designing workspace environments that cultivate success, inspire work, invite play, and encourage all to stay