This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Workplace Consultant is responsible for identifying and building relationships in the assigned market resulting in business opportunities. Develop and present innovative office interiors solutions that support our purpose of enlightening organizations to the connection between people, purpose and place. Throughout the selling process seek to provide the extraordinary client experience that is a cornerstone of our reputation. Work to assure all projects result in a win for the client, Atmosphere and Team Members.
• 4 year college degree
• 3 years of general sales experience
• Demonstrated successes in account relations and strategic selling
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, social networks, Internet
• Office furniture industry knowledge (preferred)
• Business to business sales skills incorporating the use of a strategic selling process (preferred)
• Design knowledge/experience (preferred)
• Basic knowledge of Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications (preferred)
• Negotiation skills (preferred)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our website at www.atmosphereci.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.