Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Customer Service Representative will be primarily responsible for quoting client projects based on the designs generated by Green Furniture Concept’s in-house Design Team. They will also be asked to process incoming purchase orders, keep track of the production schedule, and notify clients about shipping. The Customer Service Rep will be the front line for client questions, complaints, and damage claims. They will also be the support line to Sales Reps on the field looking to answer day-to-day questions.
- Coordinate client request with in-house design team.
- Prepare and send quotes to clients.
- Process and confirm incoming purchase orders.
- Send production updates & delivery dates to clients.
- Communicate shipping details to clients.
- Handle damages and complaints
- Send product samples to clients and sales reps.
- Send marketing materials to sales reps.
- University degree or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design firm community is an asset.
- Passionate about interior design with a sales-driven mentality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivator.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
This role initially requires remote working but will transition to in-office at some future date.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 52,000 USD and 3 weeks of vacation
- 401(k) and healthcare contribution
- Green is a fast- growing company, and this role has opportunity for growth along with it.
About the Company
Founded in 2014, and headquartered in Boston, MA, Green Furniture Concept is a fast-growing and dynamic company that designs, manufactures, and sells unique furniture and lighting solutions for indoor public spaces, such as schools, community centers, shopping malls, airports etc.
Green has a second office in Malmo, Sweden, which serves the European sales market and houses the company’s R&D and design team.
The Green brand has been awarded with several prestigious design prizes globally and is recognized as an environmental leader amongst its peers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fast-growing and dynamic company that designs, manufactures, and sells unique furniture and lighting for schools, community centers, shopping malls, a...