Director of Healthcare
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director of Healthcare is a driven sales professional with experience working with a variety of healthcare organizations. This role utilizes sales, networking, and cold calling to develop and maintain relationships with potential healthcare clients, architects, designers, project managers and real estate professionals. In addition, this role provides support to area sales team to drive new healthcare business and maintain/grow existing healthcare client base. This person assumes responsibility for driving healthcare sales in the Bay Area.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
Specific responsibilities include:
- Consistently models PeopleSpace vision and values and engages healthcare clients and influencers through positive and responsive image to acquire sales and market share.
- Spends significant and productive time with end-user healthcare clients and influencers (design, and architectural firms)
Identify & Qualify Prospects
- Leverages strong network of business contacts within the IDNs, corporate and local GPO, and A&D firms that have healthcare portfolios to identify leads for expanding business opportunities.
- Confirms viability of prospects (return on investment/probability of win)
Account Opportunity and Planning
- Identify key specialty healthcare equipment manufacturers to partner with for solutions and create a robust PeopleSpace Healthcare product offering
- Partner with current vendors; leverage opportunities and intel for joint ventures and networking
- Collaborates with the Director of Strategic Accounts, Managing Directors, and other sales leaders in development and sharing of account strategy to launch healthcare vertical portion of the business
- Works with internal team to develop healthcare capabilities marketing tools to support business development efforts
- Builds relationships by constantly growing network of business contacts, including influencers to develop and grow business
- Builds relationships internally with the PeopleSpace sales team in all markets to build positivity and excitement about introducing and integrating the Business Development Director | Healthcare with existing clients and healthcare sector prospects.
- As trusted advisor, leads with integrity to enhance positive working relationships with team
Evaluate Needs & Develop Solutions to Win Business
- Reviews strategic solutions with sales team, Strategic Response Team, design team, and confirm development of creative solutions to maximize sales results
- Negotiates long-term business relationships with healthcare clients and collaborate with Haworth and other manufacturer partners on Pricing Agreements
- Keeps abreast of latest trends in sales effectiveness/training and adopts new approaches as required for expanding client base and increasing revenue
- Takes initiative to remain current with product knowledge and application, as well as workplace knowledge
- Continuously pushes self to raise personal standards of performance to exceed assigned goals and objectives, including quota attainment and market share growth
- Manages client relationships and resolves internal obstacles, when necessary, works with Haworth to meet client needs
Administration and Reporting
- Sets and measures financial and strategic goals through effective management of healthcare sales budget, business plans and account development
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology to produce accurate dashboard and forecasting reports
Qualifications + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree AND four years diversified sales and account development experience OR Associates degree AND eight years diversified sales and account development experience
- Visionary leader capable of initiating ideas and implementing strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
- Successfully manage healthcare marketplace; strong business and financial acumen skills
- Strong negotiation skills to close business and manage relationships
- Strategic and analytical thinker capable of driving creative and tactical business decisions that support PeopleSpace initiatives
- Make quick decisions and build consensus with team members and across all functional areas of business
- Healthcare related experience in interior design, sales, education, or healthcare field
- Sales experience working for a contract office furniture dealer or manufacturer
PeopleSpace is a market leader, providing workspace strategy, contract office furniture, custom solutions, and architectural wall products. We are hiring in all offices (Irvine, Los Angeles, Bay Area, Portland and Seattle) for qualified individuals in the following roles: Account Managers, Sales Coordinators, Project Designers, Project Coordinators, Business Development Manager GSA (Los Angeles), Director of Healthcare (Bay Area), Customer Experience Concierge (Irvine). Remote positions available for Project Designers and Project Coordinators.
We have over 21 years of success in creating environments to improve the well-being, culture, engagement, and retention of both our client’s employees and our team members. As one of Haworth’s top global dealerships, we boast the largest dealership footprint on the West Coast with five Customer Experience Centers. PeopleSpace is a dynamic and rising organization that provides great upward mobility for individuals who are looking to learn, grow and find a long-term home. We offer great benefits and foster an inspired company culture based on our core values.
Visit us at peoplespace.com to learn more regarding the positions.
PeopleSpace is an equal opportunity employer. If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify the Director of Human Resources during the recruitment process. We appreciate your application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Provide spaces where people thrive, cultures evolve, and visions become real.