This job is no longer accepting applications.
Office Resources is growing! We are looking for an energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment. Must have 3-5 years of experience in the New England Region.
• Must be self-motivated
• Creative problem solver
• Can do attitude
• Bring value to our A+D community through product expertise, design understanding, and knowledge of current workplace trends.
• Grow and maintain Office Resources brand awareness within the Architectural/Design Community as well as Project Management firms within New England
• Uncover project opportunities and become a valued resource for designers and project managers
• Manage leads database and follow up
• Maintain a solid calendar with the goal of having 3-5 appointments per day
• Attend presentations when necessary
• Connect with targeted end users to bring ORI services to the early stages of a project opportunity
• Partner with our vendor relationships to expand our presence (events, outings, etc.)
• Present services and capabilities as well as create additional resources to bring to the design community
If interested, please email your resume to HolynNickerson@ori.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spaces That Work